ZeroDesign and Syntax Error be thy name. Now that we have found half a grain of joule to #dostuff (we disted the upgrade - that was fairly straitforward on mint apparently - never actually did that, mostly prefer to format c: and install fresh iso - it kills all beetles and artefacts for sure like that but HEY ! looks like ill-advised for the running php 8.x/apache2/sql webserver install tho so we'll hold that one since the packages are more important than the system there)
nothing atm but roam your hands and click on shiney or moving things to see things and stuff
in 2023 everything needs disclaiming :
- We are not human, we will have nothing to do with a species thats killing the planet on which we are stuck in this body thats deteriorating without any means of fixing it, they say its time but where we come from time has not been proven to exist. We think its corrosion due to the toxic atmosphere their presence creates.
- atm there should be no crumbs of any kind. If we end up using jquery or -ui thats their problem but we assume they dont track in their plugins tho its probably not below them.
- All content here on /fiaT-UX is a journey and observations. THESE ARE NOT TUTORIALS - if you brick or break your stuff doing anything thats listed here, dont call us ... call ... i dont know ... someone else.
fiaT-UX@almorkat:~$ updates and rambles
YO HO HO in php
(scroll down in div to scroll down in div lke you would in terminal,
drag divs to drag like you would terminals on desktop
- We keep this one at 20.3 for the time being since mintupgrade seems to remove #stuff (a.o. php which is somewhat essential on this install)
- divs draggable w/o alphabet pluggers but the click-one clicks through when released
- you can click the hardware info div for a full list and text if you like that should work.
- 5 in the morning again - we are trapped in one of those magic gems and dangling from some fluke-wizards neck arent we ? caught during sick?
- plz to press f11 to honour the full layout ... (on most sites by your favourite skitzo collective - also these things look best on a 4K uhd screen and some bits on some sites or pages might not display in full glory below that but everything should work fine - barring phones, we never test on phones , i mean : PHONES ????
- for those about to rock : read what is says as well as : this rig is kept offline at almost all times xept for package updates. Almost all data is kept on external drives that are attached as needed. For the time being this is the only install drive used. We got the board+cpu+mem for free so since the system ran on a baby itx + celeron +8gb ddr4 this is obviously better, fyi (so dont bother, its offline, you cant reach it , thx)
- pc : donated scrapware
- install/drive : linux mint 20.3 Una cinnamon
- used for :
- steam (software)
- apache + php 8.3 + php-imagick (mysql/phpadmin too but thats just for show b/c ... we have our own opinion on that - its used for the login system tho but that is inactive (on the main site) b/c there's no one to login so its not like we cant ... but its a lot of crap which is easier and faster without it, thats all)+
- AppGamekit(allround compiled "low-level" basic that compiles to linux(and if you really have to windows and android too)
- gfx (mostly Gimp) for pixeling, logos and editing (and bokeh! ofcourse)
- music (lmms and hydrogen since we cant afford fruityloops and reason and that wont run on linux anyway)
- and programming (Geany and the standard XED-editor mostly, dont see why you would need more as a one-body skitzo collective)
- and you know : #stuff ...