ZeroDesign and Syntax Error be thy name. Now that we have found half a grain of joule to #dostuff (we disted the upgrade - that was fairly straitforward on mint apparently - never actually did that, mostly prefer to format c: and install fresh iso - it kills all beetles and artefacts for sure like that but HEY ! looks like ill-advised for the running php 8.x/apache2/sql webserver install tho so we'll hold that one since the packages are more important than the system there)
nothing atm but roam your hands and click on shiney or moving things to see things and stuff
in 2023 everything needs disclaiming :
- We are not human, we will have nothing to do with a species thats killing the planet on which we are stuck in this body thats deteriorating without any means of fixing it, they say its time but where we come from time has not been proven to exist. We think its corrosion due to the toxic atmosphere their presence creates.
- atm there should be no crumbs of any kind. If we end up using jquery or -ui thats their problem but we assume they dont track in their plugins tho its probably not below them.
- All content here on /fiaT-UX is a journey and observations. THESE ARE NOT TUTORIALS - if you brick or break your stuff doing anything thats listed here, dont call us ... call ... i dont know ... someone else.
fiaT-UX@almorkat:~$ updates and rambles
YO HO HO in php, drag divs and scroll in divs as you would in terminals on desktop where applicable
- Distro Upgrade to 21 looks like a success but php seems to have disappeared so we'll hold off on the webserver install b/c that would be a bit of a small issue ...
- divs not draggable yet but wed like to make do without jquery or jquery-UI for this one
- dead tired and sore, not sure if they're trying to normalize us with sleep deprivation again or simply trying to kill us. Whatever it is we dont function outside our biorythm - its too late for that.
- plz to press f11 to honour the full layout ... (on most sites by your favourite skitzo collective - also these things look best on a 4K uhd screen and some bits on some sites or pages might not display in full glory below that but everything should work fine - barring phones, we never test on phones , i mean : PHONES ????
- the where do you get all that stuff song again ? RTFM - half of it is "got from someone" the rest is : try this : have no car, no wife, no life, no gf, barely drink booza anymore (no fun here), go nowhere (not hard here), stop smoking, dont do crack like all the natives, basically just eat and one cat left and then over the course of 5 to 10 years rig this together where actually you paid €200 more for a series less (3070) than what you originally paid for and reserved (3080) and end up with a rig that can actually boot windows 10 in "today" (all the others run linux fine, even the latest mint runs FINE on a celeron) and runs elden ring on a steamdeck(linux) about as good as it does this on windows ... (own no house and have no debt - no rims either ... ) THEN you could try :) ahuh ? gud, een betje ziek van al dat zougen by gatlanders who are clueless and nonkel gat who seems to think we are dread pirate roberts IV just sitting in gat b/c we like it pretending to be poor
- pc : best possible combo rig we could manage (check lshw window)
- install/drive : linux mint 21 cinnamon
- used for :
- steam (software)
- Vocore communication (picocom)
- compiling #stuff (mainly attempted compiling of openwrt so far)
- extra installed : (do mind in case of dementia this is more a scratchpad for ourselves than a display case to grab spotlight in the world - once we get a reasonable amount of extra/removed we'll turn it to a shell script that can be downloaded for one-exec install-all on fresh install - for our convenience, if you use that we are not responsible for plastic bag over head while sleeping)
- - audacity (via package manager)
- - dosbox (hoping ft2 works that way)
- - filezilla (via synaptic package manager)
- - geany (via software manager)
- - ghex (via software manager)
- - gpick (iva software manager)
- - glmark2 (sudo apt install glmark2)
- - gparted (sudo apt install gparted)
- - imagemagick (via terminal 'sudo apt install imagemagick')
- - mediainfo (sudo apt install mediainfo)
- - motion (sudo apt install motion)
- - nmap (sudo apt install nmap)
- - picocom (sudo apt install picocom)
- - sweethome 3D (+furniture)
- - tcpdump
- - wine32
- - apache2 w php8.3 (probably atm) which is a whole list too , suggest google if you need it since this is not a tutorial - but mailing is possible, answering too, though we are not your teacher and probably not built for that either
- - specific compiler stuff for unigine and vocore which you will meet anyway if you ever do that (its a list of #stuff - pretty obscure to look at)
- others (didnt keep track here since it got installed)
- removed :
- - thunderbird (sudo apt remove --purge thunderbird*)
- - libreoffice (sudo apt remove --purge libreoffice*)